Hi there,

I started documenting ConTeXt’s current ePub/export behaviour in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ePub and will merge/delete the content of the
current wiki pages as soon as I’m content with its content ;)

* Do you think it would be better to document export and ePub separately?

Of course I have questions, e.g.:

* How can I set the current \date in a metadata variable?
(I know it’s also in the date tag of <document>, but I know how to format \date
…)

This doesn’t work (i.e. I get „\date“ in XML/XHTML):

\settaggedmetadata[
        version={\date}
]

* Can I influence the directory/file names of the export from within the source?
E.g. if I compile „minimal.tex“, I get minimal-export and minimal-epub
The —result switch doesn’t change anything.

* BTW: Can I set —result from within my ConTeXt source?

More to follow ;)

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net