Am 2015-01-19 um 15:48 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:

> On 1/17/2015 1:52 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> * How can I set the current \date in a metadata variable?
>> (I know it’s also in the date tag of <document>, but I know how to format
>> \date …)
>>
>> This doesn’t work (i.e. I get „\date“ in XML/XHTML):
>>
>> \settaggedmetadata[
>>      version={\date}
>> ]
>
> \the\normalyear-\the\normalmonth-\the\normalday

Thanks, but that’s not the same. Not only because I get „2015-1-20“ and not
„2015-01-20“.

Is there a way to get „everything“ expanded within \settaggedmetadata ?

>> * Can I influence the directory/file names of the export from within the
>> source?
>> E.g. if I compile „minimal.tex“, I get minimal-export and minimal-epub
>> The —result switch doesn’t change anything.
>
> hm, honoring --result is doable but in general i'd like to keep the export
> quite basic and predictable (the less options the better)

Ok, that means we have no influence on files names at all?

>> * BTW: Can I set —result from within my ConTeXt source?
>
> no, because the context script also does some cleanup and checking (like not
> replacing the tuc file when there is an issue)
> (letting tex influence its own run is somewhat tricky and has limitations)

Ok, would have been nice. Will write a wrapper script for my use case.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net