>> Am 15.03.2015 um 14:42 schrieb Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد:
>>
>> Dear gang,
>>
>> In the attached example: For a given footnote I would like for the
>> first line of each paragraph after paragraph one to be indented. What do
>> I need to do to get this right? Thanks in advance, and
>>
>> Best wishes
>> Idris
>>
>> ============
>> \setupindenting[big,yes]
>> \setupheads[indentnext=no]
>> \setupnotation[footnote][command={\setupindenting[big,yes]},indenting=yes,next]
>
> 1. You have to put braces around the arguments for the indenting key.
>
> 2. Change the notation setup to
> \setupnotation[footnote][indenting={yes,big}] because notes ignore the
> global indent value.

Hi Wolfgang,

with the following sample:

\setupindenting[big,yes]
\startsetups[footnote:indenting]
    \setupindenting[big,yes]
\stopsetups
\setupheads[indentnext=no]
\setupnote[footnote][setups=footnote:indenting]
\setupnotation[footnote][indenting={yes}]
\starttext
\input ward\footnote{\dorecurse{3}{\input ward\par}}

\input ward
\stoptext

it works as expected. Changing indenting to {yes, next} only the third
paragraph in the footnote is indented.

Isn’t it a bug?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo