Wolfgang Schuster írta:

>> 1. The "section" part of the words sectionstarter and sectionstopper above
>> is just
>> a general term for any heading type and does not correspond to the heading
>> type.
>> Is this correct? (That is, there are no chapterstarter=, subsectionstarter=
>> etc. options).
>
>No, it’s part of the key name and you have to use „sectionstopper” also for
>\part, \chapter etc.

I see.

>> 2. The command you commented, \setupreferencestructureprefix, what does it
>> supposed to do? It did not do anything for me, eg:
>> \setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixstarter={\symbol[diamond]},prefixstopper={\symbol[none]}]
>
>It comes the starter and stopper from the reference number in the text,
>compare the result from
>\in with and without the \setupreferencestructureprefix setting.

I compared the output of \in with commented and non-commented
\setupreferencestructureprefix line. It does not make any difference, the two
outputs are the same.

>\setupheads is only a synonym for \setuphead.

OK. I also tried to change the separator to dash but I couldn't.
I tried with \setuphead[separator=-] and with \setuphead[sectionseparator=-]
but they didn't work. How can I change that?

Thank you again,

bcsikos