> Am 24.04.2015 um 14:07 schrieb Csikos Bela <bcsikos...@freemail.hu>:
>
> Wolfgang Schuster írta:
>
>>> 1. The "section" part of the words sectionstarter and sectionstopper above
>>> is just
>>> a general term for any heading type and does not correspond to the heading
>>> type.
>>> Is this correct? (That is, there are no chapterstarter=, subsectionstarter=
>>> etc. options).
>>
>> No, it’s part of the key name and you have to use „sectionstopper” also for
>> \part, \chapter etc.
>
> I see.
>
>>> 2. The command you commented, \setupreferencestructureprefix, what does it
>>> supposed to do? It did not do anything for me, eg:
>>> \setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixstarter={\symbol[diamond]},prefixstopper={\symbol[none]}]
>>
>> It comes the starter and stopper from the reference number in the text,
>> compare the result from
>> \in with and without the \setupreferencestructureprefix setting.
>
> I compared the output of \in with commented and non-commented
> \setupreferencestructureprefix line. It does not make any difference, the two
> outputs are the same.

Without the the \setupreferencestructureprefix line you get

    Reference to chapter (1) and section (1.1).

and with the line

    Reference to chapter 1 and section 1.1.

>> \setupheads is only a synonym for \setuphead.
>
> OK. I also tried to change the separator to dash but I couldn't.
> I tried with \setuphead[separator=-] and with \setuphead[sectionseparator=-]
> but they didn't work. How can I change that?

You have to create a list of the separators with \defineseparatorset which can
then be applied with the sectionseparatorset key.

\defineseparatorset[mysectionseparator][x,y,z][?]

\setuphead[sectionseparatorset=mysectionseparator]

\setuphead[part]   [placehead=yes,page=no]
\setuphead[chapter][page=no]

\starttext

\part{Part}

\chapter{Chapter}