On 05/04/2015 07:03 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
Thanks to remarks by Mojca and Alan, I did some testing with mkiv and my old
setups for bibliography under mkii, and magically it works also with the new
bibliography features of mkiv, that is without saying
        \usemodule[bib].
However somehow I couldn’t find an equivalent for the command
        \placepublications[criterirum=all]
when one needs to give another title to the section containing the bibliography
(as in the attached file).

As I understand from Alan’s and Thomas Schmitz’ answers, the new bibliography
features are not yet completely « production ready » for those people who need
complex requirements (this is not my case…).
However it would be nice if the new commands were made known somewhere, even
without having a detailed manual (some people use quite elementary features and
probably those may be obtained in less than ten commands…).

Best regards: OK

The example you provide is with an intermediate state: at one point, Hans simply ported (most of) the functionality of the bib module to mkiv. The "new" commands have \btx in their names; they are written from scratch and use lua instead of bibtex. And please take my word for it: the user interface really isn't stable enough yet, even for some quite elementary cases. When things have settled down, it will be announced. (If you're really impatient, you cam have a look at the publ-imp-* files in the latest betas).

Thomas