On 15.09.2016 11:35, Otared Kavian wrote:
Is it possible to have a list of topics on a page when one uses the
simpleslides module?
For instance when using the swoosh model, as in the following example, and then
navigate to each topic with a link?

Hi Otared,

I'm neither Wolfgang nor Aditya, but the one who is currently in charge of the module (Aditya did not have time to do more work on it). The answer is: there are a few styles that have a topic list integrated, (such as FuzzyTopic), but not swoosh (and I don't see where such a list would be an esthetically pleasing fit on this design). As for interactive links: the simpleslides module doesn't have them since I have never understood who would use them (the way I use presentations is always linear; if you want to go back to a particular slide, you may want to look at a tool such as impressive). If somebody makes a convincing case, I might implement it.

Sorry for the negative answer, best wishes

Thomas