Hi Thomas,

A topic for me is just the title of a section (or chapter): in a presentation
it happens that one has a few of them, and in my case certainly less than ten.
It is useful to be able to go back to the list of these topics and jump to one
of them. But you are right, usually a presentation is in principle linear.

Actually what I wanted to do was just to put a list of my topics on one page
(and this can be done easily), and then what is lacking at the moment is a link
to jump to that page from any other slide.
For the latter aspect, I think I can cook up a (non optimal) solution for now.

I understand that what I am looking for, may not be justified in most cases,
and thus I do not at all suggest that you should modify anything in the
simpleslides module… The idea of your module is to remain simple, and simple is
beautiful!

Thanks again for your attention and your remarks.
Best regards: OK