Hi Nicola,

I’m relatively new to Vim and currently run it as installed (MacVIm 8.0 latest).

Where do I have to place these files in order to use them? (~/.vim folder or do
I have to copy the individual files into the respective Vim application
subfolders?)
After placing the files, is there anything else that needs to be done to ensure
Vim picks up these files?

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind regards,
Jan Willem Flamma