On 2017-02-24 19:31, Alan Braslau wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:36:28 -0500
Rik Kabel <cont...@rik.users.panix.com> wrote:

Although either editor or author should be accepted, only author is
processed. There is a warning message generated by the publications
subsystem: unable to create short for 'Edited', needs one of
[author,editor] but clearly there is an editor. A reasonable
workaround is to use author instead of editor, but it would be nice
to have a fix.
Editor is not a standard field for the entry @electronic.
It is defined for @article, @periodical, @book, @inbook, @incollection,
and @proceedings. This follows the bibtex documentation and the
standard tools used for maintaining bib files.

Of course, we could add this, or any other field, but I find no entry
either in the APA Specifications describing this.

Alan

Sorry. You are, of course, right about that. I misread the table in mkiv-publications.

The problem I have is that all non-author electronic entries are grouped at the top of the bibliography by date. However, APA for electronic entries with no author should use the title (or a few salient words from the text) at the beginning of the bibliography entry. Currently ConTeXt uses a blank space and the date.

--
Rik