On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 01:41:42 -0600, Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net> wrote:

Am 2017-08-02 um 23:46 schrieb Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu>:

I occasionally experience a similar issue (after an update wrong fontface is used, especially with math fonts) and reloading the fonts database with --force always fixes the issue for me. So, I have never bothered to investigate why the issue comes up in the first place.

Hm, is the general problem with ttc fonts fixed? Some leftover of that?

In the current project, occasionally a change in layout will cause cambria regular to change to italic.

mtxrun --script fonts --reload --force

fixes it again, but I have not been able to isolate the issue to a simple test file. E.g., on one occasion commenting

% \showframe

turned the document italic, but then after reloading it turned regular again and I couldn't repeat the error. So there seems to be a bug somewhere, perhaps ttc-related indeed...

Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid, Professor
Department of Philosophy