On 5 October 2017 at 22:52, Floris van Manen wrote:
> trying to install ConTeXt on an ARM (ubuntu) linux hos, then get this
> message with the request to report is on the mailing list:
>
> $ sh ./first-setup.sh --engine=luatex
> Error: your system "Linux aarch64" is not supported yet.
>
> is there a (beta) working version somewhere?

We didn't yet attempt to set up 64-bit binaries, even though I admit a
crime of having Pine64 [1] in a drawer since the end of the
Kickstarted campaign (which was more than a year ago). I even
considered bringing it to the ConTeXt meeting and setting it up there,
but I only set up the Raspberry (there was enough of other things to
do and an unique opportunity to talk to other developers, so too much
hacking would not be desirable).

I can try to set it up (the only problem is that I will be away for
nearly a month and might not manage to set it up before I leave) in
which case you would get all the binaries working automatically. The
other alternative is that someone else builds both TeX Live binaries
and LuaTeX for now and we add a new machine to our buildfarm later. In
any case we need to manually add that architecture to the list to
start syncing the necessary binaries.

Johannes was thinking of adding binaries to TeX Live.

Mojca

[1]
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pine64/pine-a64-first-15-64-bit-single-board-super-comput