On 10/10/2017 04:35 PM, Peter Rolf wrote:
> Just a hint:
>
> pstoedit seems to be incompatible (uses a deprecated option) with the
> actual gs (v9.22). I tested it with v9.18 and all worked fine. Of course
> the transparency was removed in the process of the eps export. Not a
> real problem with the metapost code at hand.
>
> pstoedit -v -ssp -f "mpost:" transparent.eps transparent.mp

Many thanks for your reply, Peter.

pstoedit uses a very basic PostScript drawing model that isn’t enough
for the vectors I need to convert.

>> Is that right or could something get lost in the translation?
>>
> All unsupported features (like transparency).

I found the command for the transparency issues:

  \setupcolors[pagecolormodel=auto]

At least, veraPDF doesn’t complain anymore.

Only color profiles for external figures have to be solved.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk