At 2017-10-23T21:49:26+02:00, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

> It is fine that you ask what the wiki can do for you. But when you find
> the solution to your problem, consider what you can do for the wiki.
>
> Expanding the wiki is the reverse action from replying questions. The
> wiki requieres time too.

Dear Pablo,

Thank you for your thoughtful response.  It was useful to read it.  As
you say, one can contribute to the Wiki, and I will try to do so.

> In my experience, what you learnt from LaTeX won’t be helpful to use
> with ConTeXt.

This is absolutely true, and I don't have any problem about starting
from scratch with a new typesetting system.  However, the returns seem
worth the effort, given the control that ConTeXt provides to the user,
the integral feel, and its high level facilities.  So, thanks again.

Regards,
Raghu.

--
N. Raghavendra <ra...@hri.res.in>, http://www.retrotexts.net/