Here are a few problems that I encountered in my current ePub projects:

* \color[]{} leaves no trace in export.

* As soon as I activate export, my PDFs get two pages more, i.e. page breaking
changes somehow, I didn’t yet track how.

* For quotability, I’d like to set markers in my HTML, where the print version
has page breaks. But the exported XML doesn’t contain anything like that. Is it
possible to add?

* Some spacing like \, gets lost. I’m sure there’s an appropriate Unicode
glyph. Would it be possible to add that?

* Errors in exported XML:

(1)
<registerentry>
        <registercontent>Brecht, Bertolt</registercontent>
        <registerpages><registerpage><link destination="internal(358)"
location="358"
prefix="c_anhang">53</link></registerpage><registerseparator>,</registerseparator><registerpagerange>–</registerpagerange><registerseparator>,</registerseparator><registerpage><link
 destination="internal(635)" location="635"
prefix="c_anhang">88</link></registerpage></registerpages>
       </registerentry>

Here we have a register entry with (only) a page range. There should be no
<registerseparator> (it’s unneccessarily complicated to filter that out if
there’s also a <registerpagerange>).
I.e. text content has ",–," instead of just "–".

(2)
\def\SC#1{\dostarttagged{highlight}{scaps}{\sc\lowercase{#1}}\dostoptagged}

\starttabulate[|lw(1cm)|p|]
\NC AFG\NC \SC{SED}, Akademie für Gesellschaftswissenschaften,
Schriftenverzeichnis\NC\NR
\NC BER\crlf\color[white]{dummy}\NC Hochschule der Deutschen Gewerkschaften
\quotation{Fritz Heckert} in Bernau, Schriftenverzeichnis\NC\NR
\stoptabulate

leads to

        <tabulate>
         <tabulaterow>
          <tabulatecell align="flushleft">AFG</tabulatecell>
          <break/>
<highlight detail="scaps"><tabulatecell>sed</tabulatecell>, Akademie für
Gesellschaftswissenschaften, Schriftenverzeichnis</highlight>
</tabulaterow>
         <tabulaterow>
          <tabulatecell align="flushleft">BERdummy</tabulatecell>
           <tabulatecell>Hochschule der Deutschen Gewerkschaften <delimited
detail="quotation-1"><delimitedsymbol
symbol="left">»</delimitedsymbol><delimitedcontent>Fritz
Heckert</delimitedcontent><delimitedsymbol
symbol="right">«</delimitedsymbol></delimited> in Bernau,
Schriftenverzeichnis</tabulatecell>
         </tabulaterow>
        </tabulate>

- <break /> is nonsense
- <highlight> breaks <tabulatecell> (maybe my \SC definition is bad, but nobody
answered to my according question)

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net