Hi everybody,

Does anyone have noticed that the mathalignment has changed its behaviour
recently? I think a bug has managed to enter the environment which handles the
mathalignment, at least since a few weeks ago. I did not report it earlier
because I was traveling and did not have a stable internet access.

Here is a minimal example where on can see in the first displayed formula that
the first and third column are centered while the first one shoud be
right-aligned and the third one left-aligned. (Actually it seems that all
columns are centered…)
%%% begin pb-math-align.tex
\definemathmatrix[alignedcases]
                [align={right,left,left},
                distance=3pt,
                left={\left\{},
                right={\right.},
                style=\displaystyle]

\starttext

\startformula
\startalignedcases
\NC \partial_{tt} u - \Delta u + q(x) u \NC = 0  \NC \quad\mbox{in
}\;(0,T)\times\Omega \NR
\NC  u(0,x) \NC = 0 \NC \quad \mbox{in }\; \Omega \NR
\NC  \partial_{t} u(0,x) \NC = 0 \NC \quad \mbox{in }\; \Omega \NR
\NC {\partial u \over\partial{\bf n} } \NC = g(t,\sigma) \NC \quad \mbox{on }\;
(0,T)\times\partial\Omega. \NR
\stopalignedcases
\stopformula

\startformula
\startalignedcases
\NC \partial_{tt} u - \Delta u + q(x) u \NC = 0 \NC \quad\mbox{in }\;
(0,T)\times\Omega \NR
\NC - \Delta v  \NC = q(x) \partial_{t}u \NC \quad\mbox{in }\; \Omega \NR
\stopalignedcases
\stopformula

\stoptext
%%% end pb-math-align.tex