Hello,

something like this?

----
\setupexternalfigures[location=default]

\define[1]\MyNumCmd{%
  \externalfigure[hacker][height=2cm]
}

\setuphead[chapter][numbercommand=\MyNumCmd]

\starttext
  \chapter{Ch}

  \input knuth
\stoptext
----

Best regards,

Lukas

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 09:13:39 +0100, Huseyin Özoguz <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de> wrote:

Hi Wolfgang,

thank you. I work currently with version 2015.04.15 01:44

Can I safely update without any major changes, so all my projects
(hundrets of books, working in a publishing house) can be compiled as
usual? Maybe my issue of the chapter in table and the toc is solved in
the newest update as you say.

BTW: What if your goal with the \chapter in the table because this
creates a wrong value for the chapter counter. If your goal is to put
a frame around the chapter you can use the framedtext environment
which doesn’t lead to a wrong chapter number.

No, its not the frame, but the design. That was only a min-example to
reproduce my problem. The original table in my current project looks
like this:

\setupTABLE[c][each][align={high},frame=off]
\bTABLE
\bTR \bTD \externalfigure[path/image.jpg][height=2cm] \eTD \bTD
\vskip-4\lineheight
\chapter{chapter title}
\eTD \eTR
\eTABLE

So I have a chapter with a image on the left. I dont need chapter
numbers in this particular project, but anyhow: Is there a better way to
achieve my result without using tables?

Thanks.

Huseyin

Huseyin Özoguz

E-Mail: h.oezo...@mmnetz.de

Hi Huseyin,

I can’t reproduce your problem with the table of contents with the
current beta.

BTW: What if your goal with the \chapter in the table because this
creates a wrong value for the chapter counter. If your goal is to put
a frame around the chapter you can use the framedtext environment
which doesn’t lead to a wrong chapter number.

Wolfgang