Huseyin Özoguz schrieb am 23.11.18 um 09:13:
Hi Wolfgang,

thank you. I work currently with version 2015.04.15 01:44

Can I safely update without any major changes, so all my projects (hundrets of books, working in a publishing house) can be compiled as usual? Maybe my issue of the chapter in table and the toc is solved in the newest update as you say.

You should keep a copy of your current installation for your existing books.

When you use the installation from the ConTeXt garden you can have multiple installations without problems.

BTW: What if your goal with the \chapter in the table because this creates a wrong value for the chapter counter. If your goal is to put a frame around the chapter you can use the framedtext environment which doesn’t lead to a wrong chapter number.

No, its not the frame, but the design. That was only a min-example to reproduce my problem. The original table in my current project looks like this:

\setupTABLE[c][each][align={high},frame=off]
\bTABLE
\bTR \bTD \externalfigure[path/image.jpg][height=2cm] \eTD \bTD \vskip-4\lineheight
\chapter{chapter title}
\eTD \eTR
\eTABLE

So I have a chapter with a image on the left. I dont need chapter numbers in this particular project, but anyhow: Is there a better way to achieve my result without using tables?

Where exactly should the image appear in the output?

Wolfgang