Hi Pablo,

I don't know if this may help, but in principle in order to use systme fonts in
LMTX you should invoke the mtxrun in the bin directory of your installation of
LMTX. For me, working on MacOS, the following worked fine:

        /context-osx-64/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun -generate

and then

        /context-osx-64/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun --script font --reload

Best regards: OK