On Sat, 27 Apr 2019, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

On 4/27/19 7:36 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 4/27/2019 6:25 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
[...]
It seems as if LMTX couldn’t follow symlinks for directories in Linux.

On Windows, I will have to wait some days to have access to a computer
with it.
I tested linux on wsl and made a (soft) symlink there to a path under
/mnt/c and it just works. So i need more details.

I wish I could give more details.

Fonts are located in ~/Documents/ousia-fonts/. The soft link is
tex/texmf-fonts/ousia-fonts/.

If the soft symlink for the fonts directory is itself tex/texmf-fonts/,
ConTeXt LMTX handles the fonts right.

The texmf-fonts directory must follow TDS (tex document structure). Assuming that ~/Documents/ousia-fonts simply contains a bunch of directories with opentype fonts, I'd try symlinking it to

tex/texmf-fonts/font/opentype/data

Aditya