jbf schrieb am 14.08.2020 um 02:28:

I will let the people with far superior knowledge than I have work through this, but I am following it with interest. All I can say is that by adopting Aditya's solution, ensuring that for the unnumbered titles I also included 'number=no', the numbered chapters did increment correctly, after being interrupted by an unnumbered one.

\starttext

\startchapter[title={Chapter one}] \stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Chapter two},number=no] \stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Chapter three}] \stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Chapter four},number=no] \stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Chapter five}] \stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Chapter six},number=no] \stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Chapter seven}] \stopchapter

\stoptext

Wolfgang