Hi, Joaquín.

I've just found your introduction yesterday and I have to say it is a
pleasure to read it. I can help you with some areas you haven't discussed
too much, e.g. Lua interfaces and Metapost (well, I'm not as skilled as
Aditya or Hans in the latter), as I use it often. I'll send you a message
later so we can communicate in Spanish :)
Thank you a lot for you effort. I hope more Spanish users put a bit of
their expertise on your manual and further documentation for such a great
software as ConTeXt.

Muchas gracias y saludos cordiales,
Jairo :D