Thank you very much for your comments. I will take them in consideration and, along with others that are sent to me, I will prepare a version 1.5 of the guide.

As my introduction, being written in Spanish, excludes many members from the list, from now on, and in order not to bore too much those who are not interested in this matter, I will answer the mails related to my introduction exclusively to the sender, and not to the list, unless I think the matter is of more general interest.

Thank you all very much for the good reception of my introduction. I already said that it would certainly have errors, I am a beginner at ConTeXt.