Sandra Snan schrieb am 04.06.2021 um 08:44:
Hi♥

How do I get the quotes to potrude out in the left margin?

For example in the following text, I want the "y" in "you are so" to be
aligned with the "oh" in "oh hi there" and the "here" in "here here".

\definefontfeature
   [default]
   [protrusion=quality,expansion=quality]

\setupalign[hz,hanging]

\starttext
oh hi there

"you are so"

here here
\stoptext

Also in the real text I'll also be using
\definefontfamily [praise][serif][junicode]
but, the above min via behavior I couldn't get to work at live.contextgarden

You need proper quotation mark (as shown in my example below) sand not ". Another option is to use the \quotation command and enable the protrusion option for (see \setupquotation).

When you have a text with a lot of quotation marks but your system has no easy way to input them you can check if your text editor has smart quotes feature which replaces " with the proper quotes.

\definefontfeature
  [default]
  [default]
  [protrusion=quality,expansion=quality]