On 8/8/2021 2:50 AM, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context wrote:
On Sat, 7 Aug 2021, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

Hi,

I did a new upload. Attached is a document describing a new cheap (lmtx only)
feature. It's probably not that useful for most users, because it is meant for
somewhat extreme situations. but you never know.

How is this different from reading files from a zip file?
no duplicates, so in my use case .8 G instead of 1.8 G, with selective compression (no need to zip jpg or png), probably also bit more memory friendly and faster but i didn't check that (it's a side track of som escript that i had to write to check for duplicates, conflicts, inconsistencies in a large set of files)