On 6/14/2021 5:13 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 6/13/21 7:31 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
Hi,

A few things

(1) Thomas and I picked up the facing floats thread. I will probably
remove the experimental code from mkiv and only work on the lmtx
implementation. The same can be true for streams.

Many thanks for the new latest, Hans.

I have compiled the sample from page-ffl.mkxl:

   \starttext
   \definefacingfloat
   [whatever]

   \setupfacingfloat
   [whatever]
   [style=bold,
    width=frame,
    offset=10pt,
    color=white]

   \setupfacingfloat
   [whatever:left]
   [background=color,
    backgroundcolor=red]

   \setupfacingfloat
   [whatever:right]
   [background=color,
    backgroundcolor=green]

   \startfacingfloat[whatever]
     {\dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{tufte} }}
     {\dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{ward}  }}
     {\dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{tufte} }}
     {\dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{ward}  }}
   \stopfacingfloat

   \startfacingfloat[whatever]
     \startcontent \dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{tufte} } \stopcontent
     \startcontent \dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{ward}  } \stopcontent
     \startcontent \dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{tufte} } \stopcontent
     \startcontent \dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{ward}  } \stopcontent
   \stopfacingfloat

\flushfacingfloats

   \dorecurse{10}{\samplefile{sapolsky} }
   \stoptext

I’m afraid that the resulting PDF document only contains the text from
Sapolsky (no facing floats).

Sorry, but I have no idea about what I may be doing wrong (or whether
there is an issue here).
The interface is evolving (so it's not meant for production ... it's what Thomas and i are exploring so it might change till it suits his needs).