Shouldn't dlig automatically be enabled under the "hebrew" feature set? In
font-pre.mkiv, hebrew inherits from semitic-complete, which sets dlig=yes.

Still, if I explicitly add dlig, as in the following example, things
change, but they still aren't right:

```

\starttypescriptcollection[keteryg]

\starttypescript[serif][keteryg]

\definefontsynonym[Serif][file:../fonts/KeterYG/KeterYG-Medium.ttf][features=hebrew]
% all the necessary Hebrew features, including dlig

\stoptypescript

\starttypescript[keteryg]

\definetypeface[keteryg][rm][serif][keteryg][default]

\stoptypescript

\stoptypescriptcollection

%Set up the main font:

\setupbodyfont[keteryg]

%Set up right-to-left alignment:

\setupalign[r2l]

%Explicitly add dlig (in case it wasn't there already):

\definefontfeature[plus-dlig][dlig=yes]

\starttext

\addff{plus-dlig}

שֹׂבַע

עָשׂוֹר

קֹשֶׁט

שֹׁשַׁנִּים

עָשׂוֹר

מֹשֶׁה

שַׁלֹשׁ

\stoptext ``` In examples 1, 3, 4, and 6, the *holam *of the preceding
letter (which should have been stripped in the contextual substitution)
just seems to have been moved farther up. In fact, the output looks like it
would look if I turned off the reordercombining feature. (And indeed, if I
manually reorder the glyphs to the Hebrew Layout Intelligence order, then
the results look like they did when I just used the "hebrew" feature.)

I may have forgotten to attach the font file I was using for this test. If
that is the case, it is available at https://github.com/jjmccollum/Keter-YG.

Joey