On 9/11/2021 10:36 PM, Marcel Fabian Krüger via ntg-context wrote:
Hi,

ConTeXt has some issues with the character variant features of the
Iosevka font available at
https://github.com/be5invis/Iosevka/releases/download/v10.1.1/super-ttc-iosevka-10.1.1.zip

E.g. the following document

     \definefontfeature
       [default:test]
       [default]
       [cv36=2,cv26=6]

What is the number supposed to indicate ? It is not an alternate, right?

     \definefont
       [SomeFont]
       [name:iosevka*default:test]
     \starttext
     \SomeFont
     I live in a dot-heavy world.
     \stoptext

has six dots instead of one dot over each "i". Tests with multiple other
font shapers and inspection of the font file confirmed that this is not
intentional behavior.

Could you take a look at that?
(Based on a luotfload bug report at
https://github.com/latex3/luaotfload/issues/202)
when a number is specified for a multiple and the is > 1 we repeat the last glyph ... this is a 'secret' feature that (already a while ago) we added when discussing / testing a experimental arabic font in combination with a paragraph optimizer ... normally users will say 'yes' and not give a number

i can make that a 'context only' feature if needed