Hi all,

yesterday i upgraded our ntop and nprobe from 2.5 to 3.1. Now it shows
absolute wrong traffic numbers. As example we have machines constantly
doing 4 to 10 gbit/s and all it shows now for all hosts is 2 kbit/s up to 1
Mbit/s thats all.

We use normal nprobe where our arista switches send data too as it was
before with 2.5

nprobe --zmq tcp://*:5557 -i none --collector-port 6343 --verbose 2
--dump-stats

We had issues with 2 before with wrong traffic and arista switches which
was solved after reporting that to the list.

--

Enrico Kern

Lead System Engineer

glispa GmbH