I know a few people complained to Symantec about the false positive results.
If eeye's tool tells you that your not vulnerable then you're not.

If you think that you have the trojan then run Microsoft's cleaner
(http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/itsoluti
ons/security/topics/codealrt.asp)

I went through this last week when I tested Symantec's tool on my test
boxes. It gave false positive results to machines that could not be infected
with Code Red. Whats funny is that not one of my NT test boxes came up with
a false positive, only the W2K servers. After seeing other posts and talking
to other admins, we determined that Symantec sucks and that they can shove
their tool up you know what.

~Seth