From: Alston, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 10:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Changing Display Properties in W2K Prof

I just upgraded a W98 laptop to W2K professional and am unable to change the
display settings or for that matter gain access to the Control Panel.  I get
an error message saying "Your System Administrator disabled the Display
Control Panel."  I have access when I log in using the my local account, the
local admin account and even the domain admin account.  However, it doesn't
like me changing things using my domain user account.  I even added my
domain users account to the local administrator's group, but that didn't
help.

Current environment is NT4 domain with 1 W2K server.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Steve

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the
intended addressee. This e-mail communication contains confidential and/or
privileged information intended only for the addressee. If you have received
this communication in error, please call us immediately at (907) 561-1250
and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also, please e-mail the
sender and notify the sender immediately that you have received the
communication in error.