Title: RE: What do you get for Over Time

I think there's a whole bunch of exceptions, and unfortunately for many of us, I think IT got to be an exception.   Of course that may have been on the state level, although I could swear it was the National Labor Relations Board that audited our company at the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 9:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What do you get for Over Time

I've been a salaried, non-exempt employee for the past 3 years and I've
always gotten time and a half for any over-time I put in. However, our HR
person recently contacted the Department of Labor and found out some
interesting facts. Anyone who is not in a position where 2 or more people
work directly under them, is considered a non-exempt employee (at least in
our case).

Regards,

Sean Martin, MCSE
Network Administrator