From: Jesse E. Gardner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 12:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: New W2K Server

Congratulations!  I just built one for home use.  It's a simple setup, I
used 2 hard drives;

* Disk0: 3Gb, strictly system.  No data, storage, etc.
* Disk1: 15Gb; I've partitioned this one into three 5Gb drives.  1: Apps, 2:
Data1, 3: Data2

The server is an old Compaq Deskpro 2000.  And maybe someone can answer this
question, "How do you access the BIOS on this old box?"  I've tried F1 thru
F10, and nothing.

I also get a disk error (1791) that allows me to boot up, but only after
hitting any key.  Once I'm logged on everything appears to fine.  I'm still
in the process of checking it out though.

If this note has evoked a flashback from anyone, your response would be very
much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jesse E. Gardner, MCP
P.O. Box 11431