From: Andrew Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 7:23 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What do you get for Over Time

Just 40 over?  :)

I'm on a pace to do 60+ this month...

Isn't IT wonderful?

- ASB

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathews, James E. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 9:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: What do you get for Over Time

I was wondering if anyone has any policies set up for Over Time.

The reason I ask is one of the other network guys and myself have put in
about 40 hours over time this month and we receive nothing for it.

Just wondering what policies are set up at other companies to compensate for
over time.

We consistently work about 8-12 hours over a month and we get no time off or
anything for this.

Management keeps telling us it is just part of our job and we can not get
any comp time even though we are only scheduled for

40 hours a week.

This electronic message (email) is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication, or the taking of any action relative
to its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at (310) 553-1707 or by email.
Please destroy all hard copies of this communication
and delete it from all electronic files. Thank you.