Title: NT 4 VPN and TCP/IP only
Make sure the workgroup or domain name on the remote clients is the same as the domain where the VPN server is located.

Diane

 -----Original Message-----
From: Blake R. Fowkes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 5:56 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: NT 4 VPN and TCP/IP only

I have just setup a VPN server in our office and am having problems browsing.  When a client connects he is not able to browse the network and the logon script does not run.  When he connects everything appears to be fine.  My server is NT 4 SP 6a and the clients are W2K and Win 95/98.  All of the clients are having this problem.  We are not running Wins and I do not want to load it.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or setting that I need to change to get the logon scripts to run and the browsing to work properly?

Thanks,
Blake Fowkes
Waid and Associates