From: Webb, Brian (Telecom) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 3:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Full Backup: PDC w/Exchange

If you want to get a real backup of everything you would need to do a
parallel install of NT and then backup your main install from that parallel
install.  It is a pain, but the only way you can make sure that every file
is closed.

Personally, I wouldn't bother.  Just do your on-line backups using an agent
or NTBACKUP.

Disclaimer: This is the current user's personal opinion and is not made on
behalf of my employer.