The company has <almost> 100% Compaq servers.     Now there is a
requirement to do a comparison between Compaq and Dell, probably because of
the cost difference.     What experiences have you had with Dell -
reliability, support, upgrades etc?    Anyone running them both in the same
network?   I'm all familiar with Insight Manager etc and we even have a few
of the remote insight boards installed.    Does Dell have equivalents?
How about doing things like firmware upgrades?

Thanks in advance for your time and help on this.   If you have any docs
you want to send me, feel free to email it directly to me.

Thanks - DR