From: Correa, Andre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 3 September 2001 1:42 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Screen Saver to Lock Workstation

Ryan,

They are correct.  On an NT workstation, when you select the password option on any built-in screen saver, it will lock the workstation when you attempt to clear it.  You’re thinking of W95 and W98 workstations, where it asks for a generic password.

If your workstation exhibits this behavior, then I would say that it is not an NT workstation.

HTH

Andre Correa

Senior Manager/Information Technology

Lexitron, Inc