Hi Folks,

I recently came across this list and like other users, have found it an
invaluable source of information, and in the future hope to add my voice to
it.

I'm the sysadmin for a European children's charity in Ireland and we have a
number of volunteers from all over Europe working for us.  At the moment the
only Internet access they have is email accessed through a single account,
but I've had a request from the volunteer manager for access to a number of
websites, mainly travel sites, but to block out everything else.  Every
other user on the network has full web access through Proxy Server 2 and I
don't want to change this.

Is there a way I can single out a user so that they will have only access to
the listed sites but denied for everything else while all other users still
have complete access to the web?

Cheers,

James Hunt
Systems Administrator,