http://erwin.richard.net/rbaproxy.htm

Free add-on to MSP2.0

-----Original Message-----
From: James Hunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

I'm the sysadmin for a European children's charity in Ireland and we have a
number of volunteers from all over Europe working for us.  At the moment the
only Internet access they have is email accessed through a single account,
but I've had a request from the volunteer manager for access to a number of
websites, mainly travel sites, but to block out everything else.  Every
other user on the network has full web access through Proxy Server 2 and I
don't want to change this.

Is there a way I can single out a user so that they will have only access to
the listed sites but denied for everything else while all other users still
have complete access to the web?