The FSO is a dll called scrrun.dll It is either available or not, meaning,
you can disable it be hacking the registry or you can enable it by
registering the dll in the registry. That's about it.

What is your problem with the FSO?

John Cesta

ColdFusion ASP ActiveState PERL Hosting
Includes 10 Domains - 100% Browser Based Administration
http://www.cybersmarts.net

LogFileManager - IIS LogFile Management Tool
WebPageChecker - Helps Maintain Server UpTime
http://www.serverautomationtools.com