1. Did this start happening "all-of-a-sudden"?

2. Did this program ever work properly?

3. Does it work as a vbscript when run from the server's command line?

John Cesta

ColdFusion ASP ActiveState PERL Hosting
Includes 10 Domains - 100% Browser Based Administration
http://www.cybersmarts.net

LogFileManager - IIS LogFile Management Tool
WebPageChecker - Helps Maintain Server UpTime
http://www.serverautomationtools.com