Hello all,

We have very strange email issue. Everyone in our company receive one email
everyday. I cannot block that email.

We are using Proxy server in the outside. Exchange server go through proxy
server to get and send the email. We started to receive a very strange email
couple weeks ago from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". I tried to block email from
Exchange. But that is not working. I still receive same email everyday.

I am pretty sure I block that email from exchange server. I test that using
telnet into my exchange port and using the "mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"..
I am not receive anymore.

Do anyone can tell me how I can track where is the email coming from in more
detail level?? I can do more detail troubleshooting.

Thank you all