We receive this email address from outlook. I think may be this is not the
original site address.. Somebody just relay the email to our site. I am
working on how to block the email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Buckland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 8:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Very stranger Email.. Cannot be block..

Are you sure that is the address it's coming from and not the return
address.

---[snip snip]---
We are using Proxy server in the outside. Exchange server go through proxy
server to get and send the email. We started to receive a very strange email
couple weeks ago from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". I tried to block email from
Exchange. But that is not working. I still receive same email everyday.

I am pretty sure I block that email from exchange server. I test that using
telnet into my exchange port and using the "mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"..
I am not receive anymore.