From: Murray Binette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 3:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Backup Device Advice?

Our 4GB Travan tape drive is starting to get a bit for our Small Business Server (NT 4.0 sp6). We're looking at something in the 20+GB range. If anyone has any advice regarding. different types of tape drive technology (DDS vs. QIC vs. DAT....) I'm not to sure what the advantages of one format over the other are.

Thanks!

Murray Binette
Systems Administrator
Cybertech Automation Inc.