From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 10:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2000

Don't really care how your ego was affected by Mr. Lefkovics [1] your
comments were totally unwarranted and unwanted. Of the normal posters to
this list Williams is one pay check that does not depend as much on
Microsoft products. He has researched swapping his entire office to
FreeBSD/Linux with star office. We dislike Lnotes over Exchange. Because
exchange runs better. We have a theory here. Do it right or don't
bother.

[1] what you should be calling him to grovel and show respect.