Title: Outllok 2k Rules - Multiple Mailboxes & Sent Items

We have a number of stafff that have extra mailboxes currently. IE Payroll and so forth. These are not there default mailboxes. However we would like to keep all email relevant to these mailboxes in the one place. Ie so when a staff member replies to an email or sends an email from this account, the email is loged in the sent items of the SECONDARY ACCOUNT not the users default personals account. I have looked at the rules in Outlook 2k and dont seem to be able to figure out a way to do this. Ideas anyone??

Thanx

- -
Ryan McBride (MCSE)
Network & Comms Administrator
Strategic Management Works
http://www.smw.com.au
+612-9906-9611

The content of this email is intended only for the ordinary user of the email address to which it is addressed. This email may contain copyright, privileged and/or confidential information. Persons other than the intended recipient may not read, retransmit, disseminate, store, copy or take any action in reliance upon this information. If you have received this information in error, please delete the information from any computer and contact the sender.