Hi all

yeah your completely correct on the pro and server cd in a folder
called support is a file called deploy.cab inside there is sysprep and
setup manager u can use sysprep to do as lee says also setup manager
can make the answer files for sysprep installs so it can all be done
automatically.

--
Best regards,
 Gareth, MCP                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]