Has anyone here encountered the problem where IE 5 cuts off a thin
portion of the right hand side of the page when printing?? My users are
running IE 5 under win2k sp2. I don't think it's a printer/driver issue
because it seems to print the same way regardless of which network
printer they're using (I've also updated all the printer drivers to the
latest versions). Adjusting the margins doesn't seem to help at all
either. It's almost like IE isn't formatting or 'wrapping' the text
properly.
The printers are all connected to our Small Business Server 2000 (don't
laugh! :P .

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Murray Binette
System Administrator