From: Murray Binette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Annoying IE 5 printing problem

Has anyone here encountered the problem where IE 5 cuts off a thin
portion of the right hand side of the page when printing?? My users are
running IE 5 under win2k sp2. I don't think it's a printer/driver issue
because it seems to print the same way regardless of which network
printer they're using (I've also updated all the printer drivers to the
latest versions). Adjusting the margins doesn't seem to help at all
either. It's almost like IE isn't formatting or 'wrapping' the text
properly.
The printers are all connected to our Small Business Server 2000 (don't
laugh! :P .

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Murray Binette
System Administrator
Cybertech Automation Inc.

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.